Monday 9 May 2011

Shrek Forever After

Just watched it for the first time. I was expecting it to be rubbish but it was actually pretty good! Despite being a blatant It's a Wonderful Life rip-off haha. Nice to see Fiona being a good character again...even if she does go back to being a lame-ass one =/

FAT PUSS IS FAT
Kinda got to me a bit though, the whole 'You don't realise what you've got until it's gone' message was a little jarring. Am I expecting/asking too much in my life? Might I be making mistakes that I'll later regret?

But I guess there's no way of knowing until you've lost it all and desperately want it back. I've made that mistake before (but he turned out to be gay anyway so at least I can say it was inevitable). I don't want to make that mistake again. But...sometimes you have to take chances, or you'll never get the things you want!

Gah I've become so self-centred when I used to be selfless. But I was fed up of being a doormat because that never worked for me either (although it did work a little better as I had a best friend bossing we around which is better than not having one haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment