Friday 10 June 2011

Lolita 30 ~ Day 1 ~ Lolita Bubble




Well here I go with the lolita 30 day challenge!

I found this question a little confusing, and I fear I'll end up repeating myself in later questions, but here goes!




Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.

1. When out and people stare at me I often wonder what the hell their problem is. And then I remember what I am wearing...baha.

2. I probably come across as Angelic Pretty obsessed, but I actually love the more elegant classic and gothic styles. I just don't feel they are for me at this point.

3. Lolita has reignited my interest in sewing. I've always been wanting to learn more but now I have the aims and motivation (somewhat).

4. I want more pink in my life! When I move into my new room in August I'm thinking of painting it pink (providing my landlord considers it 'an appropriate colour' haha).

5. I love the thought of contrasting with my environment and to an extent with my own personality. I felt oddly awesome when stood on a train platform in lolita while reading up on Physics. I may be a dreamer at times but I am also down-to-earth.

6. I would love to be a lifestyle lolita but I'd hate to define and limit myself in such a way, plus I don't fully understand what it would entail yet. I admire those who are lifestylers.

7. I own far too much lolita clothing! I need a seperate room for my lolita stuff. However I'm planning to throw out a lot of my regular clothing to make room. That is quite a scary thought though as I am a total hoarder and it means that a larger proportion of my things would be lolita!

8. I dread my 'coming out' as a lolita to my parents. They must know I wear it as mum has found items in my closet when being a nosy bitch and commented on how 'ugly' they were and there are photos on Facebook. However I think the fact that she doesn't understand puts her off bringing it up, and I'm not going to bring it up as I don't like having the thing I love most made fun of.

9. Some girls drink tea when in lolita. I drink it a lot more out of it =P I alway spill tea on my dresses, and at meets I tend to go for hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows instead.

10. I hope very much to improve my lolita style. I have never been a person with a good sense of fashion which makes me scared to try new things as I tend to fail epically! But as I go on hopefully I will find myself and my style and become a bit more fearless.


Hm...rather random things that don't really link to lolita too much. But then I wouldn't have anything at all to say on the other kinds of clothes I wear, so I suppose that in itself speaks volumes.

Also my poor laptop is pooped again. Borrowing my mum's laptop in the meantime but I have no idea what will happen afterwards...they're trying to force me to have a new laptop but I'd still need to charge my current one to get my data off of it, so I don't see the reasoning behind that...Oh and I was wanting to use the Sugary Carnival marshmallow divider but my Google-fu failed me and I only have it saved on my laptop...so if anyone can link me I'd be very much obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment