Wednesday 29 June 2011

Lolita 30 ~ Day 11 ~ Lolita Day

Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.

Eh...I don't see how I can do this in pictures. Not least because I can't have a lolita life until I move out again.

But most of my lolita days are exactly the same as ordinary days, just with different clothes. Apart from meets, but that's just meeting up with frilly friends and having picnics, going to tearooms and sightseeing, which are all things I'd be doing with regular friends, no?

Well, I suppose I take much longer getting ready on lolita days. I always wear make-up and try to accessorise a little when wearing lolita, when I don't always other days. And all the layers take ages to put on. And I'll get slightly more dirty looks and mean comments from strangers when out, but even when I wear ordinary clothes I get these things a little too (I really don't understand why =/).

Ha sorry this post has been boring. I just don't see the point in the question and I'd have to delay the entry by a month if I was going to do it properly, and I've already fallen behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment