Saturday 18 June 2011

Lolita 30 ~ Day 7 ~ Lolita Inspi

Hmm I wouldn't say all of my lolita idols inspire my style, but they do inspire me to continue to wear lolits and to try to be more creative! So the people below may not inspire my style directly, but they are great lolitas. In no particular order and these were just the first 10 people I thought of, and so is by no means an exhaustive list.


Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.

1.

Rainbowbak3r - She has been all over my Tumblr dash this week and all of her coords are totally adorable!

2.

TempestPaige - I loved her style since I saw her photos on AsiaJam and my love for her style has only grown!

3.

Lunie-chan - another girl with cute style! That coord may not be lolita but I think it's my favorite coord EVER.

4.

Chokelate - not styles that I wear but she always looks so amazing.

5.

Mintymix - colourful cuteness! I wish I could do cute this good.

6.

Pixielate - she just always looks absolutely perfect in everything she wears!

7.

Cadney-chan - such an ispiration to see a fantastic lolita rocking her glasses!

8.

Xbauldelaire - this coord isnpired me to do my first lolita art!...that I never finished. I'd worry about not doing her justice anyway, she's gorgeous.

9.

Mana-samatemple - always looks perfectly gorgeous.

10.

Vanillablitz - always wearing gorgeous and quirky coords that never fail to inspire.

Edit:// *le scrolling on Tumblr* -OH SHIT I FORGOT FAUNKEGIN! May my head be struck from my shoulders. I love how you can tell it's her from her cut images just because of that incredible petti shape...so she's my sneaky #11:


Edit edit:// OH JEEZ AND CRAZY_KITCH TOO.

You see my problem here. Too many amazing lolitas! Though how I missed 2 of my favourites the first time I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment