Friday 8 July 2011

Lolita 30 ~ Day 17 ~ Lolita Want

Day 17 – What do you want more than anything right now?

Well, lolita-wise I want Chess Chocolate!

Yes, unsurprisingly my opinions have changed since I made my last post on it.


Thinking of trying for the skirt, but not sure. I want the green but I'd have nothing to match, whereas pink would be a safer option. I love the military style JSK but the lack of border print is a shame =[ The OP is ugly though. Sorry, it just is =P

Well I suppose the normal JSK or skirt in any colour other than the cream (which reminds me of sweetcorn) would be nice. But I think it's already all reserved up so I'll have a hard time getting anything.

And as for the parallels with Melty Chocolate and Antique Clock...it reminds me more of Starry Night Theater in an odd way. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment