Thursday 14 July 2011

Lolita 30 ~ Day 23 ~ My Room

Day 22 – A picture of your room.





In my defence, my old bedroom was way bigger than this one, I never used to have a double bed (and I really don't need one) and of course I'd moved away for university. So I now have 2 rooms worth of stuff crammed into one smallish room (with some rather drastic overspill into my bf's room baha).

I'm in the middle of sorting through my wardrobes trying to get rid of clothes, but that's gonna take a few rounds of sorting. I've also shoved all my unpacked junk in one place from when I sorted out the first wardrobe. I haven't gotten any further than that!

This is far from my dream bedroom anyway. I'd wanted the teal all the way around, or some aubergine walls. Despite my mum saying I coud have whatever I wanted, surprise surprise I wasn't allowed. And so I have this crappy blue colour for most of my room, even though it isn't my kind of colour at all and I don't really like it =/ I also hate the wood (so orange D=) but wasn't allowed to varnish it darker. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment