Monday 13 February 2012

Fairy-Kei Day 19 ~ Toys

☆ Day nineteen: 5 of your favourite toys.

Hard to pick just 5 as I am overrun with ponies at the moment!! I don't really have specific favourites, so I've just picked a few.

  • Murray - he's been with me for a long time. He usually has a spot in my bed, but he's been replaced by a hot water bottle since the weather turned colder.


  • Giant Pinkie Pie - I have a Toola Roola too, but Pinkie is my favourite pony.


  • Princess Luna and Princess Celestia - they came in a set, so I've put them together. I just love how glittery they are (I'm a total sucker for glitter).


  • Dewdrop Dazzle - pretty colours!


  • Abbey Bominable - she has my name, and is also glittery!



I know girls into fairy-kei are often into vintage toys, but still seems like an odd question to me. Until this year I had little interest in toys...I am almost 21 after all!

1 comment:

  1. I remember Murray! Glad to know he's still going strong!

    And even people not into fairy-kei still love toys - I have a Buzz, Woody and Jessie and millions more round my room here in Northampton. I love toys. :-)

    ReplyDelete