Friday 23 March 2012

Liebster Blog Award


My friend Katie over at Odd Socks gave me a blog award! (You guys should check her out btw, she makes some seriously adorable crochet things!).

Now apparently this thing comes with some rules...

1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

Here are the blogs I chose!

  1. Bexy's The Glass Princess

  2. Lexi's Lexi ♥ Bee

  3. Wai-Yi's Moon Cake

  4. Michaela's Sakura Moments

  5. Lila's Magical Moon Dreamer


They're all really cute blogs, so you should like check them out or something \(^_^)/

Hmmm I'm never good at giving facts, especially ones that others don't already know. But I'll give it a go!

  1. I drink tons of cups of tea! Now the weather is warmer I'm not so bad, but some days I can drink over 10 cups. I have to use each teabag twice so I can afford my tea habit =P

  2. One of my favourite ways to pass time is cross-stitch. I'd love to learn other embroidery techniques some day too.

  3. My favourite smell is a freshly opened pack of Pokémon cards. Yu-Gi-Oh ones just don't smell as good!

  4. Every pair of shoes I own rubs somewhere as I have awkward feet (a size 4 and 1/4 which doesn't exist, quite wide, very deep, sensitive skin...and an awkward big toe on my right foot as I broke it twice!).

  5. My dad was considering taking me to the Japanese grand prix in Suzuka, but because my degree is a four-year course I can't go as it's on the first week back *le cry* But I'll get over it, since Suzuka is nowhere near Tokyo anyway =P


Well, there you go! Now to pass on the award bug~

1 comment: