Wednesday 23 May 2012

Obligatory 'I'm still here!' Update

Here, share some secondary school nostalgia with me (I still love this band, even though they split like 5+ years ago!).


Not their best song by any means, but it's the only one that came up on YouTube =P

Well really all that's been happening with me was a sudden influx of stuff I had to do so I had to actually *gasp* do some work! Although data collection hasn't been going too well (only had 4 participants so far), I had a report to write and now I have to start making my database. I have no idea where to start so I'm ignoring it today - the plan is to lock myself in the lab tomorrow until it's done as I concentrate better there with no windows and no distractions and no endless cups of tea!

In other news, I'm actually kind of on speaking terms with all of my housemates now after spending 9 months solid ignoring them and generally being annoyed by their assholishness. So it's not really something I was expecting! I actually get on with all of them really well, so it's a shame it didn't happen sooner. Things are kind of awkward in other ways now, but nothing I can't handle. Probably.

Oh, I also finally got my hands on a Glimmer Wings pony! I bought her from Amazon as it was the first time I'd seen any being sold in the country. I just bought the other two on Ebay so hopefully they'll arrive soon too. Haven't had a new pony in ages!


Concerning vinyls, I have a bunch more now! You can view them here. Next post will probably be a Frank Turner related one as I recently ordered a bunch of cool stuff. Not sure if it'll all come though as I had problems with my card for my vinyl order and had to reorder. One of the items I wanted went out of stock between orders =/ hope my payment actually goes through this time!!

Off out to enjoy (well, to tolerate) the nice weather now! So until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I hope you're ok Abbey. I totally understand what it's like having meh flatmates. It's so awkward at times...I can't wait to move out for next year lol!

    Btw I've decided to tag you so feel free to check out my post :)
    http://shizurawr.blogspot.com/2012/05/tagged-plus-bit-of-today.html

    ReplyDelete