Sunday 7 October 2012

Galaxy Cat!

I'm sure you have all seen these shirts floating about on the net. I've been wanting one for a while, and I thought I'd celebrate my student loan's arrival by buying one!


I got it from Ebay for £10. Although it had to be shipped from Korea it arrived in just a few days (9 days from payment to arrival)!


I had expected it to be really unflattering due to the size, but it hangs quite nicely!


The fabric is quite light but not sheer at all.


I'm actually really tempted to get the vest version in a different colour because I love it so much!

I wish I could buy more cute things with my student loan (I still haven't replaced that lilac seifuku that was too small), but I'm trying to be sensible since this is my last year and I'll need to save up money for when I'm looking for a job! Any of you guys bought anything nice with your loans?

No comments:

Post a Comment