Monday 10 December 2012

Back in the Loop

For a while now I've not been wearing lolita, but today I wore it to uni. I was worried about it at first, but the second I stepped out of the house I felt really comfortable as apparently I'd forgotten that I'm out of fucks to give =P

I didn't take any outfit photos as it wasn't anything new (just a casual coord with my Sugary Carnival skirt, BTSSB biker parka, and engineer boots), but I did pick up some new ponies on the way home! I only really like the Lyra one, but oh well hehe.


I have no idea what other new ones are about that I don't have as I'm out of the pony loop too. All I know is I can't rebuy the new versions of the mane 6 as I already have them twice ^_^' although I think glitter cutiemark versions are in the works and I love glitter, sooooo I'll probably end up buying those. Wish ponies were cheaper!

Now I have to figure out if I am awake enough to try to write my psychoanalysis essay or if I should just have a nap instead. I fear I'm favouring the latter.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think they put the mane six in too many sets as people must end up with so many repeats! Glitter is always good though :) I just noticed the new range the other day, am really tempted to get Lyra she's such a pretty colour!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete