Monday 15 July 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: Week 15

~ 3 things I wish I was told when I was a new Lolita ~
  1. You WILL buy brand, no matter how much a waste of money you think it is at first. My first skirt cost £12, and I felt bad spending that much on a piece! But my lust for brand soon took over. My first print cost £150 and I felt so guilty until it arrived. Haven't really looked back since.

  2. The rules aren't absolute, but you'd do well to follow them. This is something a lot of new lolitas don't really understand. It wasn't much an issue for me though.

  3. Lolitas are normal people! I was worried I'd be too common or whatever at meets, but then turns out we're all as bad as each other and very far from lifestylers. I think most lolitas think everyone has a certain lifestyle when they start out, sometimes it takes far too long for the cold reality to hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment