Sunday 28 July 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: Week 16

~ 10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe ~
  1. Most of my main pieces are brand, whereas my accessories and lesser pieces have a much higher percentage of offbrand.
  2. The most prevalent colour is pink.
  3. The sole fell off of my favourite shoes - a pair of pink Angelic Pretty tea parties! I have to wear my Antaina replicas now.
  4. My clothes are actually spread between 2 wardrobes, some drawers, and a ton of boxes that are in the loft as I have far too much stuff.
  5. I use items from it once a month at most D=
  6. I have far too many pieces that I haven't had an opportunity to wear yet!
  7. I have several print doubles (Sugary Carnival, Jewelry Jelly, Lyrical Party).
  8. My favourite brand piece is my Angelic Pretty Sugary Carival skirt in black.
  9. My favourite offbrand piece is my Bodyline Fruits Parlor replica...that I bought before I realised it was a replica.
  10. I don't think I own anything non-sweet!
I delayed posting this as I had planned to add photos, but I'm too lazy right now (^_^')

No comments:

Post a Comment