Wednesday 15 January 2014

AP Fukubukuro 5: Wonder Queen

Last lucky pack for this Winter! Wonder Queen! This series seems reasonably popular and it seems like this pack was a mare for people to get hold of. Luckily my SS was first in line at her shopping centre and was able to run down to the store and snag me one! I hadn't meant to buy it...but I couldn't resist the price.


The pack cost ¥17,873 once commission, shipping, and paypal fees were included, which is around £105 total.


This set only has a JSK and barette, but it's still a bargain when you consider that the series JSKs cost almost ¥15,000 more!


The bag for this one has a lavender print!


I wasn't too keen on the colour at first as it's kinda like the colour of dried blood, but it has grown on me a lot as it seems to suit me quite well!


The border print I'm not as keen on as I had thought as it just seems to be missing something, but I love the banner-like details on the rest of the dress and all the gold accents.


The bodice has cute gold details. The back is fully shirred but it's quite tight and there is no zip, which means I wouldn't recommend it for bigger lolitas. I was worried about the shirring making it big and lumpy, but it actually fits me really well! I also love the length, and think it would be fine without a petticoat as a casual dress (especially if worn in mori-style). There are 2 pockets.


The barrette is cute, but I wish it had been a headbow instead as they're just easier to wear! Hopefully my Musée du Chocolate headpieces will match well enough to wear with it though.

Again, I am very happy with my purchase! I just hope I start getting opportunities to wear these gorgeous clothes.

1 comment:

  1. wooho! Congratulations! It looks amazing! I like that they still added gold lace on the bottom. Also depending on the size of the barette, you can still waer it as a headbow, just thread a hair band through it :3

    ReplyDelete