Saturday 12 April 2014

Pinky Paradise Circle Lenses

I finally decided to take the plunge and try some lenses! As a longterm wearer of glasses, I was pretty nervous about it.

I'd heard lots of people talking about Pinky Paradise, so I decided to order some from them. I wanted Geo Grang Grang Choco lenses but they were out of stock, so I picked Geo Angel Brown instead as they were the same price and size.


They looked a lighter brown than I had wanted, but I just wanted to try some lenses!

My order was placed on the 12th of February and were shipped on the 27th, arriving on the 13th of March. I'm delayed in reviewing them as I didn't want to buy lens solution until I knew the lenses were definitely coming!


These lenses were £12.45 + £3.72 shipping. They are 14mm lenses, so not super big. They also come with a free lens case, which is useful (and adorable!).

Since I've not worn lenses before, I really struggled to get them in and out. However, once in they were pretty comfortable after I used eyedrops! I have a feeling I have very slight astigmatism in my right eye though as that lens was a little blurry and less comfortable.


I love how they look, although my face looks so strange without glasses! My friends kept doing double takes. They look darker in than I thought, which is good as they are a good colour for my eyes. Also the enlargement isn't freakishly big, although I'd probably wear lashes with them where possible as with this photo to avoid looking too much like an alien!

I will probably order another pair soon, although the cost is a little off-putting. I guess I'll see if these ones last the full year they claim to before buying more.

1 comment: