Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas Meet

Way back on the 6th of December our comm had our Christmas meet. Well, two meets actually! I had to work from 06:30 to 11:30 in the morning, so I didn't have a lot of time to get ready and ended up retying my hair on the bus without brushing it...


Obligatory bus and music shot to begin. I finally got to wear my Holy Night Story set in green, along with the coat that Antonia gave me back in the Summer. I could only do up one button, but I count that as a success!


Part one of the meet was at Cox & Baloney for a fancy afternoon tea.


I actually enjoyed eating brie for the first time ever as I'd never had it with jam before!


Such a lady, haha.


Perhaps the strawberries and cream flavoured tea blend was going to our heads.


Afterwards was karaoke! I tried my hand at scoring Celestial or Sugar Dream Dome since it was released during the meet, but 3D on an iPhone 4 was woefully inadequate.


Lots of singing happened though, and I kicked frilly butt at the quiz again!


Since Sophie stayed at mine we headed back into town after I had finished work in the morning for a late lunch in Giraffe.


I had nachos. Boring, but I loooove nachos.

Somehow I ended up just taking derpy photos and photos of food again, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment