Tuesday 24 March 2015

Bristol Sharkie Meet

I've been rubbish with blogging again, haven't I?

On Saturday, I finally met more Sharkies! There was a little meet in Bristol and I was working the morning for once rather than afternoon, so I couldn't exactly not go.


I decided to wear Unearthly Vs Earthly Delights IOD as it's easy to coordinate it comfortably. I think I may have gotten a bit carried away though I ended up in quadruple BM by adding A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit, Spider Eyes Hosiery, and Matte Black Bummers.


And of course I wore the Docs that match the dress!


After meeting up at Cabot Circus we headed to Giraffe for cocktails. Unfortunatey they couldn't do me an Amarettini, so I had to go for a strawberry cider. And I couldn't resist sweet potato fries!


Atfer a quick wander around the shops and a failed attempt to find anywhere better to eat, we ended up in Five Guys at around 7pm. I was sad as they don't do a veggie burger, but the cajun fries were super nice, and the grilled cheese with onion and jalapenos was acceptable (I'd also add hot sauce and green pepper next time!). The drinks were free refills, and the machines had over 100 drink options! American wizardry, I tell you!


Stealing this photo from Sarah as I would have felt odd taking photos of people I didn't really know yet =P


Hoping I get to know everyone better in future though! Now a little less worried about Camp Sharkiecon (although still dreading it...).

No comments:

Post a Comment