Friday 5 June 2015

Hair!

I've been bored of my hair for a while, so I figured I'd just do something crazy because YOLO. Also my aunt did it for free, which is always a plus.


To be honest, I'm really not sure about it. Lots of short bits of hair stick out at the top! And the rest needs a trim as it's too long to not plait for work, which looks odd with a shaved head!

I guess I don't really regret it, even though I prefer how it was before. I'd only keep wondering "what if?" if I didn't do it, and they say you only regret the things you don't do! And if there's one thing I'm good at, it's growing hair. It'd grow back really quickly if I wanted to.

Think I need to play around with styling a lot. I dyed my dip dye back to pink, but I'm considering dyeing the lot once it's a bit shorter. I just can't decide between purple and green!

No comments:

Post a Comment