Sunday 2 October 2016

LDC: Yu-Gi-Oh!

I have a handful of Living Dead Clothing pieces already, but I've never been convinced by them and didn't intend on ordering again. However, I do love me a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh!, so I broke my promise to myself and ended up ordering both items as I couldn't choose between them!


I wasn't sure which size to go for in the Yugi Cosplay Tee as I don't like things to be snug on my hips. I went for the S as didn't see how I'd need the smallest size they make when I can't get my XS swim from there past my knees. However, it is pretty massive and I'd have fit in XS with room to spare! It's fine though as I do like things baggy and I can wear it as a dress easily. Bonus Coco assistance.


The Yugi Cosplay Skater is much more flattering than I had expected as the cape part of the print falls just right. The skirt part is more voluminous than BM does them which is great for swishing! The bust feels a bit odd though, and I think I need a better bra to stop the dress from making my chest disappear altogether. That said, I think it's good that it covers a bit more than BM's dresses do as in those I'm forever pulling the front up!

After this, I am tempted to go back for the Amethyst Cosplay Tee I almost got instead of the Yugi one, but I really need to save my money for Halloween things and all the gigs I have lined up! Hoping it sticks around for a while, although I'm not too sure how LDC's releases work yet. It's a shame there aren't Amethyst cosplay leggings to go with it, as I'd be all over those star knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment